We’re sharing our favorite things from this week!
1. Our Austin Makers have pretty much convinced us that it’s the coolest city ever, so we’ve teamed up with Madewell to give you a chance to see the Texas capital. The winner will also get to collaborate with Monorail Studio on an exclusive product. Enter here.
2. The best gifts are handmade and this gift caddy by our amazing guest-blogger, Kathleen, is one-of-a-kind cool.
3. The only way we’re willing to accept the end of summer is with the promise of fun fall fashion, like these sweet floral tights.
4. Back-to-school is so much more fun with an awesome cake made of school supplies, like this one from One Charming Party. Of course shopping for backpacks, notebooks, and cool pencils is pretty fun, too.
5. Clean lines and shapes make our hearts flutter like geometry class never could. This manicure we saw on Pinterest (via Nordstrom’s Beauty Blog) is pretty darn cool.
If you haven’t yet signed up for BRIKA, hop to it and discover well-crafted goods from inspiring and passionate Makers at brika.com.
Did you like this story? You’ll probably like these as well!
- DIY Gift Caddy
- Jen’s Home Sweet Homes
- 5 Tips for a Creative Career + Life