For when you have a case of the Mondays on a Thursday – or just because having more pep in your step never hurt anybody – we’ve rounded up our favorite quotes to inspire you on your worst days.
1. “Sometimes, carrying on, just carrying on, is the superhuman achievement.” – Albert Camus
2. “At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back to the same box.” – Italian Proverb
3. “If you take care of the minutes, the years will take care of themselves.” – Ancient Tibetan Proverb
4. “It’s not your life, it’s life. Life is bigger than you. Life isn’t something you possess, it’s something you take part in and you witness.” – Louis CK
5. “Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.” – Seneca
6. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
7. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life – it goes on.” – Robert Frost
8. “Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of light.” – Brene Brown
9. “One day, you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” – Paulo Coelho
10. “Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.” – Marianne Williamson
11. “Keep your face in the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows. It’s what the sunflowers do.” – Helen Keller
12. “When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” – Wayner Dyer
Print in main image courtesy of BRIKA Maker Scratch Paper Studio.