Who wouldn’t love to eat a piece of this delicious cheesecake? Definitely not us! A buttery graham cracker crust is topped with smooth white chocolate cheesecake and topped with sweet cherries and chocolate. Slice after slice, this cheesecake sure is heavenly.
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of butter, melted
White Chocolate Cheesecake Filling
- 4 8oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups of sugar
- 3 tbsp of flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 6oz white chocolate, chopped and melted
- 1 15oz can of cherry pie filling
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips, melted
1) Preheat oven to 450°F. Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper.
2) For the crust, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in a medium bowl. Mix until well combined. Press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of the prepared pan. Place in freezer until ready to use.
3) For the cheesecake filling, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until smooth, about 3-5 minutes. Add the flour, mixing until combined. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. On low speed, add in the vanilla extract and melted white chocolate. Pour filling into prepared crust and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 250°F and continue to bake for another 45 minutes. The cheesecake is ready when the edges begin to brown slightly and the center is slightly wiggly. It will firm as it cools.
4) Remove from the oven and run a sharp knife around the edge to loosen it from the pan. Cool cheesecake completely then refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
5) Before serving, spoon cherry filling over cheesecake and drizzle with white chocolate.
Serves 10-12 people.