Have you ever worked for a company that has true brand values? It’s not just something you read on paper or see on posters adorning the walls. Every element of the organization—from the business model to the employees—lives and breathes them. What we both found having worked in the corporate world was that these environments were few and far between.
When we started dreaming up BRIKA, we had long discussions on what kind of culture we wanted to embody. We had (and continue to have) a lot of these conversations amongst ourselves and with our branding team and partners at Tether. What makes BRIKA unique? Why would people want to work with us? What can we stand behind day in and day out? Ultimately, we knew we wanted BRIKA to be authentic and genuine in spirit.
We took a stab at putting our thoughts down on paper. So, here goes:
Our mission is to inspire women to live a well-crafted life.
• That we all have the power to determine our own destiny
• That everyone has a creative spark
• That it is the small things that make up a beautiful life
• In modern day crafts becoming tomorrow’s heirlooms
• In sharing what you love with others
• That we can learn from each other
• That inspiration is the engine for growth
We embrace the notions of serendipity (it’s how we met!) and good karma (so many people have helped us so far on this journey and we want to return the favour!).
These beliefs are at the core of why we started BRIKA. We’d love to hear what you think.
Jen + Kena