5 Ways To Have A Well-Crafted Weekend
1. Take advantage of fresh produce while you still can by visiting the local Farmer’s Market. Check out this infographic to see what’s in season.
2. Learn how to Overcome Creative Block in 10 Easy Steps by Debbie Millman.
3. Get in the autumn-frame-of-mind with this gorgeous video of the seasons changing in Central Park.
4. Listen to Arcade Fire’s new single “Reflektor” while overhauling your closet (it’s time to make room for fall clothes).
5. Tackle a few crafts with the kids — try easy instruments, colorful play dough, or homemade stamps.
If you haven’t yet signed up for BRIKA, hop to it and discover well-crafted goods from inspiring and passionate Makers at brika.com.
Did you like this story? You’ll probably like these as well!
- Favorite Fall DIYs
- A Few of our Favorite Things
- Popsicles, Wall Art + Manicures